button to close side panel
Quick Tasks & Search
Use this tool to quickly find a resource or task.

Permits & Licenses

Here to Help

Find the permit or license you are looking for. Permits and licenses for pets, filming, special events, building, business, athletic fields and more.

Apply for, renew and pay for business licenses.
All your permit needs for projects big and small.
We are home to many movie and television productions. Get your film permit.
Make sure your furry friend complies with our regulations.
Permits for on street and monthly parking as well as RVs and more.
We offer many parks and facilities perfect for your special event.
Reserve our athletic fields for league play.
Pay for barricade and other Public Works related permits.
Clark County manages marriage licenses in the city of Las Vegas.
The State of Nevada manages childcare licenses in the city of Las Vegas.
Skip the lines at the Development Services Center with Quick Start.

Subscribe to our newsletter